Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions for The Carat Shop Ltd have been complied in accordance with and governed by English Law. This does not however affect your statutory rights.
2. By clicking to submit your order at checkout, you are committing to the purchase of the selected items at the price stated at that time, and in agreement with these terms and conditions. On receipt of your order, we will issue an acknowledgement email to confirm your order is being processed. You may also order by telephone by quoting the item code. Payment can be taken over the phone should you have any concerns buying on-line.
3. Our prices are shown in GB pounds sterling. The Carat Shop Ltd reserve the right to change any prices at any time.
4. All orders will be sent via Royal Mail. Orders over 20.00 GBP will be sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. The Carat Shop Ltd cannot be held responsible for any fault in The Royal Mail Service. All orders will be delivered within 7 working days. If for any reason delivery maybe delayed, we will notify you within 24 hours to confirm a delivery date by email. Orders will not be dispatched until full payment has been authorised.
5. The Carat Shop Ltd offer a no quibble money back guarantee. If you are not entitley satisfied with your order, please return to us via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, within 14 days in the same condition as received for a full refund of the returned items, no questions asked. Due to hygiene reasons earrings are non refundable, however this does not affect your statuory rights. All rings are made to order and therefore cannot be exchanged if the wrong size is ordered. Therefore, please make sure you order correctly.
6. We accept all major Credit and Debt Cards including Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta and JCB. We also accept payments via Paypal. The price you pay is as agreed at checkout. Whilst we make every effort to ensure all prices are accurate, should an error occur, we will inform you as soon as possible. At this point you will have to option to purchase at the correct price, or cancel your order for a full refund.
7. We do our best to show and describe each item as accurately as possible. Images are not actual sizes and all weights and measurement are approximate.
8. We are committed to ensuring the strict security and privacy of all information supplied by our exisiting and future customers. We use RBS Worldpay to process all on-line payments. We do not believe in or will ever disclose our customers personal information to a third party organisation.
9. All copyright, text, images, trademarks & logos and The Carat Shop Ltd Designs and packaging are the property of The Carat Shop Ltd and may not be copied, or used by you in any form without our prior written consent.
10. Should you become a wholesale customer, we request that you sell at the Recommended Retail Price or above in order to protect the value of the brand or product. If we feel the brand is being undersold or mis used in anyway we reserve the right to cancel the wholesale account with immediate effect.
10.a First minimum order is £200 + Vat. There is a minimum of £50 + Vat for subsequent orders
10.b Orders placed before 10.00am will be dispatched next day.
10.c.Shipping is charged at cost. Shipping is Free on all orders over £250.00. Special Delivery options are available at cost.
10.d Once a trade account is opened, you will be issued a wholesale log in. All orders must be places via our website using your account details, unless otherwise agreed.
10.e Faulty items must be returned within 30 days with packaging for a full refund
10.f Any discrepancies on orders must be notified within 48 hours of receiving goods.
10.g Our products are not to be sold on third party marketplaces e.g. Amazon, Ebay and Etsy without prior permission.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Please print a copy and keep for your records.